Monday, January 14, 2013

I've started this blog to try to jumpstart my creativity and force myself to find time to become more familiar with my camera. I stumbled across Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day challenge and decided to put my own spin on it. I'm going to (hopefully) photograph each of her daily prompts and post not just one photo, but two. I might find two different subjects for each prompt, or I might just use the same photograph and be creative with it. 

At this time, I'm just trying to refamiliarize myself with taking photos in manual mode, plus trying to understand my new camera. I don't really know much about post-processing digital images yet, but I'm going to just play around with some of the filters in Picasa and Google Creative Suite for now, just for fun.

I'm hoping to spur my creative spirit and stoke some inspiration in my life. Let's see where this takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment